Click here for the User Guide.
- High quality images: Up to 2048 x 2048 pixel resolution and 12-bit gray scale.
- Scan rotation and region of interest (ROI) scanning: The mounting of an optional AOM (Acousto Optical Modulator) enables free shape scanning. It is effective for bleaching specific areas in FRAP/FLIP experiments or optical stimulation with a 405nm laser.
- Precision objectives for aberration-free confocal microscopy: CFI Plan Apo VC series objectives correct axial chromatic aberration on the whole visible light spectrum up to 405 nm (h line)
- Broad selection of laser options: Accommodates a variety of lasers with wavelengths ranging from 405 to 633nm. It also supports solid state lasers.
- 3D Imaging: Clear, high-density Z-axis images are obtainable. 3D images provide information about the cross section of a specimen.
- Time-lapse Imaging: This system enables optimum time-lapse imaging for individual experiments, such as the recording of changes in fluorescence intensity in FRET analysis and similar experiments.
- Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP): After bleaching only a specific area, you can measure changes in fluorescence intensity over time to observe the recovery process through changes in fluorescence accompanying cell movement.
- Multimode Imaging: One microscope supports various imaging modalities, including confocal, TIRF, and epifluorescence, allowing you to make simultaneous observations of cells in the same field of view.
- Fluorescence Loss in Photobleaching (FLIP): FLIP allows you to repeatedly bleach the desired area, and then observe how the fluorescence intensity of the unbleached areas is changing.
- Perfect Focus System (PFS): This system incorporates an automatic focus maintenance mechanism to continuously correct focus drift caused by temperature changes resulting from reagent droplets or prolonged imaging.