Proposal and Award Services
The Proposal Services team is committed to assisting faculty with all the details of the proposal submission process.
The Research Proposal Administrator will assist you with all aspects of application development and electronic routing including:
- Developing budgets
- Filling out agency forms
- Filling out internal submission forms
- Uploading documents into the ePRAF
- Securing approvals via electronic system from department chair and dean
- Reviewing the application for consistency with federal, state and institutional regulations as well as sponsor specific guidelines and requirements
- Submitting all electronic applications via the prescribed submission method (grants.gov, Fastlane, NSPIRES, etc.) or providing you with signed hard copies for paper submissions.
For more information on the Proposal Services available, please contact contact Ludmilla Champagne, Director, via telephone at 305-348-1612 or via email at email@example.com.
The Award Services team is committed to assisting faculty with all the details of the award acceptance process.
The Award Services Representative will assist you with all aspects of the award acceptance process, including:
Just-in-Time Requests from Sponsors
- Filling out agency forms related to an incoming award
- Incoming award contract review and negotiations
- Initial award compliance review, such as NIST 800-171 coordination, Export Control review, Conflict of Interest disclosure verification etc.
- Drafting of outgoing subaward or programmatic consulting agreements
- Review and negotiation of other non-monetary research agreements, including Non-Disclosure Agreements, Material Transfer Agreements, Collaboration Agreements and Teaming Agreements
- Non-budgetary sponsor prior approval actions, including changes of key personnel and no-cost extensions
For more information on Award Services, please contact Ana Villafana, Associate Director, via telephone at 305-348-0521 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.