CITI Online Training
FIU provides access to the CITI Course in the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR), which is designed to be used by institutions or organizations and it provides a comprehensive basic course in RCR. This course was partially funded by DHHS’s Office of Research Integrity. The Online CITI RCR Training Course covers the following core areas:
- Animal Subjects
- Collaborative Relationships
- Conflicts of Interest and Commitment
- Data Acquisition and Management
- Human Subjects
- Peer Review
- Research Misconduct
- Responsible Authorship
Instructions to register for the Online CITI RCR Training Course:
- Go to http://www.citiprogram.org.
- As a “new” user, you will need to click “Register Here” to register.
- Select “Florida International University” from the Participating Institutions and click “submit”.
- Create a unique username and password and click “submit”.
- Enter your personal information (first name, last name, email) and click “submit”.
- Continue entering additional information (gender, degree, etc) and click “submit”.
- You should now be able to access the training courses menu.
Select one of the following RCR Courses for completion:
- CITI Biomedical Responsible Conduct of Research Course.
- CITI Social and Behavioral Responsible Conduct of Research Course.
- CITI Physical Science Responsible Conduct of Research Course.
- CITI Humanities Responsible Conduct of Research Course.
- CITI Engineers Responsible Conduct of Research Course.
- CITI Administrators Responsible of Conduct Research Course.
You will have the opportunity to print a Training Certificate upon completion of the training course and exam. Please save a copy of this report for your records.